Church Lane, Aquebogue, NY


Previous Next



About Church Lane

Field of Dreams: 4 parcels located within Riverhead Town's APZ District, consisting of 72+/- acres fronting on Sound Avenue and Church Lane. 12.30 acres, DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS INTACT (DRI), fronts on Sound Avenue; 59.50 acres DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS SOLD (DRS), fronts on Church Lane. Currently leased and income producing, historically and currently farmed, with full agricultural exemption/lowest tax rate applied. Spectacular combination of build and no-build parcels, extending south from Sound Avenue to the middle of Church Lane. The Church Lane parcel contains an approximate 10-acre wooded area filled with indigenous specimens, representing approximately 15% of the parcel, the remaining 85% is cultivated; the Sound Avenue parcels are currently fully cultivated as well - all 4 parcels are farmed edge-to-edge. Easily reached from the Hamptons, western Long Island, southern Connecticut.

Features of Church Lane

MLS® # 3422737
Price $4,495,000
Acres 59.50
Type Land
Sub-Type Unimproved Land
Status Active

Community Information

Address Church Lane
City Aquebogue
County Suffolk
State NY
Zip Code 11931

Additional Information

Click here to register or sign in to view more Details and Taxes!!


Utilities Cable Available, Electricity Available
Features Cleared, Level, Partly Wooded, Views
View Panoramic
Is Waterfront No


Lot Description Cleared, Level, Partly Wooded, Views

School Information

District Riverhead
Elementary Aquebogue Elementary School
Middle Riverhead Middle School
High Riverhead Senior High School

Additional Information

Zoning Other
Short Sale No
RE / Bank Owned No
Taxes (total) $14,256

Listing Details

OfficeTown And Country Real Estate
Office Contact631-288-3030

Listing Map

Request a Showing

Provide a valid email address.
When would you like to view this property?