As a lifelong resident of the beautiful Hudson Valley, I believe this area offers a wonderful quality of life for families as well as weekend getaways. Over the past thirty years I have enjoyed introducing newcomers to the area, including Woodstock our artist colony, Stone Ridge with amazing landscapes, Kingston the first capital of New York, Saugerties rated the friendliest small city in America, New Paltz with beautiful mountain views, the quaint town of Rhinebeck in Dutchess County and the list continues to grow. Consistently a top producer in these locations and a multi-million dollar producer for Murphy Realty Group, I have earned the distinguished GRI designation in real estate and was awarded the prestigious Certified Luxury Home Marketing Institute designation in recognition of my knowledge, experience and expertise in the luxury home arena. PUT MY 30 YEARS OF REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE TO WORK FOR YOU!
Jeannine is a lifelong resident of Ulster County and enjoys volunteering her time to Hudson Valley Hospice.
Her knowledge of the real estate industry, along with with her diligence and integrity make her approach to real estate a winning combination.
• "After having worked with 2 previous agents for nearly a year, my wife and I were relieved to meet Jeannie. We connected with her right away and you will see why if you are fortunate enough to work with her. She has a bright personality, extensive knowledge of Ulster County and follows-up promptly to every question or concern. Unlike the previous 2 agents we used, Jeannine understood just what we were looking for and in less than 3 months, we closed on our dream home."
- Brad B
• "Forget about Jeannine's pleasant personality.....her patience with our 3 year search was what we were most impressed with. Many of Jeannine's listings are in the high end category but Jeannine treated us with the utmost respect and patience in spite of our pickiness and low commission possibility. Additionally, Jeanine is a life long resident of the Hudson Valley and is a valuable resource in so many ways. She has our highest recommendation for anyone searching for a primary or secondary residence in the Hudson Valley. It has been almost 10 years since we bought our idyllic home in Woodstock and Jeannine remains our go-to-person for a variety of real estate issues that we have faced."
- CHARLES GIUNTA & ROSEMARIE RUGGERO
• "Jeannine Simmons did a terrific job representing us in the sale of the house that our family owned for 31 years. It wasn't an easy process, but Jeannine was able to take the stress out of the experience for us by coming up with practical, helpful solutions each of the many times an issue inevitably arose. As we were out of town much of the time, Jeannine took it upon herself to perform many tasks that others might have thought outside the scope of their work. We are pleased with the result, and think of Jeannine's navigating this process as a job well done, and commission well earned. We would be happy to provide an unqualified reference for her."
- Cliff Wolf
• "Over the past several years, my wife and I have had the pleasure to work with Ms. Jeannine Simmons, of Westwood Metes and Bounds Realty in researching various opportunities to purchase properties. 1n 2012, while my daughter was living at home and in need of both a home and job, Ms. Simmons took the initiative to look for opportunities for her. Knowing the background and interests of our daughter, she, on her own initiative, watched for opportunities that might match her needs. Upon finding something she thought might be a good opportunity, she suggested we consider a listing of a 3 BR home that came with an existing on-site business; a dog kennel. After some serious consideration and research, we agreed to work with her on purchasing this property. Given the nan1re of the prope1ty and the associated business, this was a very complicated transaction. During the entire process, Ms. Simmons was extremely helpful in obtaining the necessary information we needed to proceed in making an offer. Once the offer was made, her professionalism and extensive experience helped us in completing a successful bid and a purchase agreement. She also helped obtain the necessary legal and financial services we needed to close on the property. Ms. Simmons is not only very knowledgeable about the real estate business and properties in the Mid Hudson Valley region, but she is very personable and easy to work with. She quickly gains an understanding of what your needs are, your financial resources and any other appropriate circumstances relevant to the opportunity. Her contacts in all the associated services are extensive and very helpful in getting you through the process. I wouldn't hesitate an instant to recommend her to anyone seeking an agent to find and purchase real estate in our area, regardless of the price range you're interested in. I know fom personal experience, she has handled deals ranging from the low end of the market to very top end of the market. For those customers coming from the NYC region, she is especially experienced in handling the interests of various clientele from the city. In addition to the 2012 experience, we have recently engaged Ms. Simmons regarding current real estate opportunities for ourselves, again showing our confidence in her ability to address our real estate interests."
- Michael F. Oliver
• "Jeanine was recommended to me by one of my clients as the best in the business with a lifetime of experience in real estate. I was looking for something very specific. She found me my dream home in one week! She is such a good listener, so tuned into feedback and has such a keen understanding of what type of home matches with her clients wants, needs and style, I could not believe it. She showed me 5 houses and I loved 3 of them and bought one.She is extremely knowledgeable, intuitive, sharp, kind extremely accommodating and hard working. She had access to every expert I needed at her finger tips and was consistently available and helpful in each detail of buying a house. She made the whole process amazing. She even helped my offer get accepted by coaching me through the bidding process. I wouldn't think of sending a serious home buyer to anyone else. Love her!?"
- ?Lisa Clampitt-President, Lisa Clampitt Matchmaking/VIP Life
• "It is a true pleasure to recommend Jeannine Simmons as a realtor. I have known Jeannine for 11 years. I was looking to buy a home in the Woodstock NY area and was struck immediately by Jeannine?s deep knowledge of homes, their potential, and their value. I also loved her low-key manner ? she is highly competent and assertive when need be, but I never felt pressured. She found me a wonderful home ? her connections and reputation meant I was the first to see it when it came on the market, and I made an offer on the spot. When it was time to sell my home, 10 years later, I immediately contacted Jeannine. She handled the sale with her usual professionalism, and I always felt she was in my corner completely. I routinely recommend her to friends and associates looking for homes in the area. I can?t say enough good things about her both as a buyer and as a seller!"
- Ruth Ben-Ghiat