513 Commons Lane, Saugerties
Luxury first floor condo in the mature Saugerties condo complex "The Commons". Located on the outskirts of the Village this newly constructed condo is move in ready offering 9 foot ceilings, high end cabinets, hardwood floors and granite counters. The light filled rooms are open and airy, the living room flows out to the patio great for morning coffee or afternoon barbecues. The master bedroom has its own full bath and deep walk-in closet. Second bedroom and another full bath are great for guests or the growing family. Laundry room has plenty of pantry storage and is located just off the kitchen area. Common fee of $180 a month covers all exterior maintenance, lawn/snow and use of the beautiful clubhouse with kitchen, fireplace and huge gathering room, reserve a private party or just hang out and meet your neighbors. Complex is located less than 5 minutes from the Village of Saugerties and less than 10 minutes to all major shopping and the Rhinecliff bridge to Dutchess County
- MLS® #20174871
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,120
- Year Built2015
- StyleCONDO, ATTACHED, ONE STORY, TOWNHOUSE
- AmenitiesPLAYGROUND, BUS ROUTE, CLUB HOUSE, GARDEN AREA, PLAY AREA, OTHER/SEE REMARKS
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, OFF STREET, LOT-PAVED
- Exterior FeaturesLANDSCAPED, OUTSIDE LIGHTING, PAVED WALKWAY
- Lot DescriptionLANDSCAPED
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address513 Commons Lane
- CountyUlster County
- Zip Code12477
- Interior FeaturesINSULATED DOORS, INSULATED WINDOWS, WALK IN CLOSETS, 9 FT. CEILINGS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, WASHER CONNECTION, GAS DRYER CONNECTION, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, DRYER, EXHAUST FAN, MICROWAVE, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER
- HeatingFORCED AIR
- CoolingCENTRAL, CEILING FAN
- Listing AgentGregory Berardi
- Listing OfficeWin Morrison Realty
Price Change History for 513 Commons Lane, Saugerties, NY (MLS® #20174871)
|Price Reduced from $175,000 to $174,000|
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2018 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.