302 Mckinstry Road, Gardiner
Privacy! Views! Water! Mature landscaping! Protection! Whether your interests are horses, gardening, walking, fishing, history or just enjoying nature, look no more...Applewood Farms is not only historic, it is a legacy homestead which comes on the market once a generation. Originally the Mckinstry House, the driveway is actually the original Mckinstry Rd. Sited down a long private drive lined with large birch, apple and pear trees is this beautiful circa 1890 home that has it all. Chock full of history and charm with modern updates, this setting encompasses over 34 lush acres with panoramic views of The Shawangunk Ridge and is bordered by almost 100 acres of Watchtower land. The property boasts a two acre pond perfect for boating, fishing or just observing wildlife and over a 100 feet of frontage on the Shawangunkill where you can access additional fishing, swimming or canoeing. This is a prime property with a 4 bedroom, 3 bath farmhouse with wide board floors, a gourmet kitchen, a lofty master suite, a formal dining area crowned with a beautiful original brick fireplace and wood beams, a formal living room with a stunning stone fireplace, a Florida sunroom and expansive decking over looking your own nature preserve with much of your electricity powered by the sun.
- MLS® #20174641
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,738
- Year Built1890
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFARM HOUSE
- AmenitiesGARDEN AREA, HOT TUB
- FeaturesCEILING-BEAMED, CENTRAL VACUUM
- ParkingDRIVEWAY, OFF STREET, 1-Car, BARN
- GaragesOther-See Remarks
- ViewMEADOW, MOUNTAIN, WATER, PANORAMIC, FARM
- Exterior FeaturesPARTIAL FENCED, LANDSCAPED, GAZEBO, SOLAR PANEL OWN
- Lot DescriptionLEVEL, PRIVATE, WATER FRONTAGE, FLOOD PLAIN, LANDSCAPED, MEADOW, POND, SECLUDED, SUB DIVIDABLE
- RoofASPH SHINGLE
- Address302 Mckinstry Road
- Zip Code12525
- Interior FeaturesSKYLIGHTS, WHIRLPOOL TUB, WALK IN CLOSETS, 9 FT. CEILINGS, MASTER BATH, SLIDING GLASS DOORS, GAS STOVE CONNECTION, SMOKE DETECTOR, CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR
- AppliancesDISHWASHER, RANGE, REFRIGERATOR, WASHER, EXHAUST FAN, MICROWAVE, OVEN-BUILT IN, RANGE-BUILT IN
- HeatingBASEBOARD, ZONED, HOT WATER
- CoolingCEILING FAN, CENTRAL, ATTIC FAN
- FireplacesBRICK, STONE
- DistrictNEW PALTZ
- Listing AgentAmy Levine
- Listing OfficeWestwood Metes & Bounds-SR
This mortgage calculator can be used to figure out monthly payments of a home mortgage loan, based on the home's sale price, the term of the loan desired, buyer's down payment percentage, and the loan's interest rate. This calculator factors in PMI (Private Mortgage Insurance) for loans where less than 20% is put as a down payment. Also taken into consideration are the town property taxes, and their effect on the total monthly mortgage payment.
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the IDX of the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than Murphy Realty Group are marked with IDX logo and the detailed information about them includes the name of the listing broker.
Copyright © 2018 by the Multiple Listing Service of Ulster County, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified.
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.